Monday, March 12, 2012

Plane Spotting at Ninoy Aquino International Airport Terminal 1 :)

PLANE SPOTTING IT'S MORE FUN IN THE PHILIPPINES! :)

Last March 4, 2012 I did plane spotting! I'll describe to you how plane spotting works. Plane Spotting means a person observes or notice the key attributes of an aircraft. They may log in or write down the registration numbers of aircraft that they see for future reference. In some country like the United States particularly Chicago based O'Hare International Airport they consider plane spotting as a job. In fact they created a group or special division for it. Enough said. Might as well you should consider plane spotting as a hobby like me. Some might find it weird. But for me it's not because I'm an aviation enthusiast :). I've been doing this since high school. Unfortunately all the photos are gone :(. Damn! haha. But this time I have the time and the opportunity to do it again. Thanks to my best DJ friend Ronald Duck for letting me use his camera. And also thanks for the time bro. :) And also I suggest you guys to spot on the end of Runway 6 located at Multinational Avenue. Just a few blocks away from the Duty Free Mall at Paranaque City.

 Ok this one on the top is Korean Air Boeing 777-300ER bound for Incheon Seoul South Korea. With tail number HL7573. Getting line up for Runway 6. This Korean Air takes about 4 Minutes before lining up on the runway because they are waiting for the Thai Airways International and Philippine Airlines to land. Below are the photos of Thai and PAL.


 I've taken so many pictures. Haha if you want to check it out just check my facebook page. Just search Ren Pedernal. :)

For a total of 2 hours I've captured 10 Airliners and 7 different aircraft types.  I encourage you guys to do this kind of activity. If your an aviation ethusiast like me. You will surely enjoy this activity. I hope in the near future the philippine government will make a job like those in chicago o'hare international airport. I'll be the first one to apply for this job. hahaha. Oh before i end i just wanted to show you this picture. Or should i say my best shot for this day.

 Sorry for the quality. I'm still practicing my photography skills. :) This is an Eva Air Boeing 747-400 bound for Taipei International Airport with tail number B-16408. So that's it for now. I hope you enjoy reading my blog. God Bless!


Ren :)

No comments:

Post a Comment